Covid-19 Updates and Important Information
Effective July 27, 2021:
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIRED FOR ALL STAFF AND PARTICIPANTS
Due to the recent significant rise in covid-19 cases, with the majority of people diagnosed being those who are not fully vaccinated*, ALL STAFF AND PARTICIPANTS are required to be fully vaccinated before the start of a session for the foreseeable future. Please provide a copy of your covid-19 vaccine card when you submit your paperwork. If you are not currently fully vaccinated*, but you are planning to become vaccinated prior to your session, please let us know.
*Please note that fully vaccinated means two weeks have passed after receiving the second dose of either the Moderna or the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine OR two weeks have passed after receiving the Johnson & Johnson/Jensen vaccine.
We recognize that currently, participants under the age of 12 are not eligible to receive any of the covid-19 vaccines. Safety is our top priority, and we regret that we will not be able to serve this particular age group at this time. We are hopeful that we will be able to change this policy in the future if there is a lower risk of infection in our area.
If you have registered for a session, but you are not planning or able to receive the vaccine before the start date, please contact Kim Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-243-7861, ext. 214, and we will issue a full refund of your registration deposit and any fees already paid.
- All participants and staff working with or around program are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Screening (temperature checks and self-assessment) is required upon check-in for all participants and staff.
- Lodges will have smaller groups.
- There will be decreased interactions between participants and staff of different lodge groups (cohorts).
- Cleaning and sanitizing areas in between uses will be increased.
- Any activities that can be performed outdoors will be moved to outside.
- Masks will be required during all indoor activities, excluding sleeping, showering/bathing, and during eating.
- The availability of hand sanitizer will be increased and more frequent hand washing will be encouraged.
- Any participants or staff who show signs or symptoms of covid-19 will be immediately quarantined and required to be picked up from campus.