Your charitable giving is what helps Via to thrive. We know that you have a choice in where your money goes, and we thank you for making the right choice. We don’t take your decision lightly. Even a small donation can have a huge impact on a family with special needs and by extension, the community at large.
We have several different areas of need in our organization.
- Capital Campaign funds go towards the improvement and sustainability of our environment
- Scholarship funds go towards sending families in need to our programs
- Program funds go towards the success of our programs
Make sure to talk to your employer about matching gifts to ensure that your donation goes even further!
Other Ways to Give
If you are not able to contribute financially but you would still like to help Via, here are some other ways to give
- Hearts & Hands is our volunteer work program to help with building improvements
- Volunteer at events to help make our fundraising efforts more successful while being at the center of all of the fun
- Volunteer for programs to directly impact our participants
- In-Kind donations help to supplement our programs and events
Call us at 408-243-7861 to learn more!
Thank you so much to the following individual major donors who have contributed $10,000 or more to Via Services in the past year:
- Akatiff Family
- Dennistoun Family
- Endris Family
- Firlick Family
- Horowitz Family
- Kinkaid Family
- Linda L. Lester
- Scimone Family