Less than 5 miles off of highway 280, we offer a quiet and private campus for not-for-profit groups for day and overnight programming year-round. We welcome groups of 35 or more guests and can house up to 250 for overnight stays. We can host day groups that are larger in size year-round.
We offer comfortable lodging, good and plentiful food that meets all special needs, and an array of indoor and outdoor facilities. All are offered at very competitive rates making a Via Retreat accessible to groups of varying sizes and budgets. In addition our onsite amenities listed below, your group can enjoy access to some of the best hiking and biking trails in the South Bay, as well close proximity to many local wineries and the Deep Cliff and Blackberry Farm Golf Courses.
Via West Retreats accommodates a wide range of not-for-profit groups and educational organizations, including:
- Special-focus camps
- University and school programs
- Religious groups
- A variety of other groups and events
Our Private Campus has:
- 5 dormitory style sleeping lodges, 50 person capacity each
- 1 dormitory style sleeping lodge, 25 person capacity
- Main lodge with large commercial kitchen
- Creative arts building
- Performance arts building
- 2 accessible, newly renovated swimming pools
- Accessible hiking and fitness trails
- Sports court
- Horse corral
- 2 amphitheaters
- Accessible garden
- Security system including cameras, digital gate, and emergency PA system
- Unparalleled customer service
Via West Campus is located on a stunning 13.5 acre, fully accessible campus in the Cupertino foothills in California. Our one of a kind outdoor learning facility feels like a secluded natural retreat but we are less than 5 miles off of highway 280. We have access to some of the best hiking and biking trails in the South Bay, as well close proximity to many local wineries and the Deep Cliff and Blackberry Farm Golf Courses.