Our Group Retreat Center
Located less than 5 miles off highway 280 in Cupertino is our quiet and private 13 ½ acre campus for not-for-profit groups. We offer Group Rentals for day and overnight programming year-round. We welcome groups of 35 or more guests and can house up to 175 for overnight stays. We can host day groups of up to 250 year-round.
We offer comfortable lodging, good and plentiful food that meets all special dietary needs, and an array of indoor and outdoor facilities. All are offered at very competitive rates making a Via Retreat accessible to groups of varying sizes and budgets. In addition to the onsite amenities listed below, your group can enjoy access to many local wineries, some of the best hiking and biking trails in the South Bay, as well as the Deep Cliff and Blackberry Farm Golf Courses.
PLEASE NOTE: Via West Campus is a peanut/tree nut free campus. Products containing nuts or that are prepared with nut products are not used or stored in our facilities. For the safety of our guests, campers, staff, and visitors with nut allergies, please take care to ensure that any food you bring on campus is nut free.
Via West Retreats accommodates a wide range of not-for-profit groups and educational organizations, including:
- Special-focus camps
- University and school programs
- Religious groups
- A variety of other groups and events
Our Private Campus has:
- 5 dormitory style sleeping lodges, 25-person capacity each (more can be accommodated with the beds bunked)
- 1 additional dormitory style sleeping lodge, 25-person capacity (more can be accommodated with the beds bunked)
- Main lodge with large commercial kitchen
- Creative arts building
- Performance arts building
- 2 accessible swimming pools
- Accessible hiking and fitness trails
- Sports court
- Horse corral
- 2 amphitheaters
- Accessible garden
- Security system including cameras, digital gate, and emergency PA system
- Unparalleled customer service
Via West Campus is located on a stunning 13.5 acre, fully accessible campus in the Cupertino foothills in California. Our one of a kind outdoor learning facility feels like a secluded natural retreat but we are less than 5 miles off of highway 280. We have access to some of the best hiking and biking trails in the South Bay, as well close proximity to many local wineries and the Deep Cliff and Blackberry Farm Golf Courses.