Our Group Retreat Center
Via West Campus is located less than 5 miles off highway 280 in Cupertino and is a quiet and private 13 ½ acre campus. We offer Group Rentals for day and overnight programming. We welcome groups of 50 or more guests and can house up to 150 for overnight stays and day groups of up to 250 people. Call 650-640-9283 today and mention promo code FALL to receive up to 20% off the cost of your stay.
We offer comfortable lodging, good and plentiful food that meets all special dietary needs, and an array of indoor and outdoor facilities. All are offered at very competitive rates making a Via Retreat accessible to groups of varying sizes and budgets. In addition to the onsite amenities listed below, your group can enjoy access to many local wineries, some of the best hiking and biking trails in the South Bay, as well as the Deep Cliff and Blackberry Farm Golf Courses.
Via West Retreats accommodates a wide range of not-for-profit groups and educational organizations, including:
- Special-focus camps
- University and school programs
- Religious groups
- A variety of other groups and events
- Retreats for organizations serving people with disabilities
Our Private Campus has:
- 5 open dormitory style sleeping lodges, 25-person capacity each (more can be accommodated with the beds bunked)
- 1 additional dormitory style sleeping lodge, 24-person capacity (more with the beds bunked)
- Main lodge with a commercial food service kitchen
- Creative arts building
- Performance arts building
- 2 accessible swimming pools
- Accessible hiking and fitness trails
- Sports court
- Horse corral
- 2 amphitheaters, 1 with a gas-lit fire pit
- Security system with cameras
Click the map image to view a larger PDF version.
Via West Campus is located on a stunning 13.5 acre accessible campus in the Cupertino foothills in California. Our one of a kind outdoor learning facility feels like a secluded natural retreat but we are less than 5 miles off of highway 280. We have access to some of the best hiking and biking trails in the South Bay, as well close proximity to many local wineries and the Deep Cliff and Blackberry Farm Golf Courses.