What is OT?
- Individual therapy available in 30, 45, or 60 minute intervals
- Initial comprehensive evaluation to determine child’s areas of strength and relative weakness
- Each child has an individualized therapy plan that includes measurable goals that target the child’s unique needs and areas of growth based from the initial evaluation
- Parents/Families are given daily therapy notes, practice exercises, and six month progress reports
Why should you choose OT?
- FS OT program works closely with other disciplines to provide the highest quality of service focusing on the “whole” child
- Well trained staff who specialize in pediatrics and have state licensure
- FS Occupational therapists develop practical therapy treatment plans to promote generalization within the client’s daily schedule.
Who should participate?
- Clients birth to 14 years old
- Parent and other family members are encouraged to be involved/observe the therapy sessions (please note: if presence of family member decreases client’s performance, then session will be provided 1:1( therapist/client only) and immediate therapist feedback will be given to family following the session.
Where is it?
- Our speech therapy services are available at our clinic in Santa Clara – 2851 Park Ave
- Home based and childcare/preschool sessions can be arranged when available
When is it?
- Monday-Friday 8:30-6:30pm
How do I enroll?
What are the fees?
- Click here for our rates information
- Kaiser insurance is accepted, within the referral guidelines
- Upon request: a coded Super bill can be provided to families to receive reimbursement for the cost of services through their insurance plan