What is Speech Therapy?
- Individual and group therapy available in 30, 45, 60 minute intervals
- Initial comprehensive evaluation to determine client’s areas of strength and relative weakness
- Each client has an individualized therapy plan that includes measurable goals targeting the child’s unique needs and areas of growth based from an initial evaluation (May accept insurance provider evaluation or school district report within 6 month period)
- Parents/Families are given daily therapy notes, homework exercises, and six month progress reports
Why should you choose Speech Therapy?
- Our therapy program has been well established for over 30 years serving children and families within Santa Clara County
- We have highly qualified licensed speech language pathologists and assistants
- Therapy is developed around evidence based mythologies
- We strive to accommodate families by providing a variety of available appointments including afternoon, evening, and Saturday mornings
Who should participate?
- Clients between birth-14 years old
- Parent and other family members are encouraged to be involved/observe the therapy sessions (please note: if presence of family member decreases client’s performance, then session will be provided 1:1( therapist/client only) and immediate therapist feedback will be given to family following the session)
Where is it?
- Our speech therapy services are available at our clinic in Santa Clara – 2851 Park Ave
- Home based and childcare/preschool sessions can be arranged when available
When is it?
- Services are generally offered between 8:30-6:30pm Monday-Friday as well as 9:00-12:00pm on Saturday
How do I enroll?
- Click here to register as a new client
- Please contact Jen Baird at 408-243-7861 ext. 246
What are the fees?
- Click here for our rates information
- Kaiser insurance is accepted, within the referral guidelines
- Upon request: a coded Super bill can be provided to families to receive reimbursement for the cost of services through their insurance plan